Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amyamy111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 05:20 PM
    Song from the late 80's early/mid 90's
    I remember a song from when I was around 6 years old so around 1996 , I can only remember a blck guy in a tight fitting top , singing on the front porch of a white coloured house.
    Any Ideas ?

Check out some similar questions!

I am looking for a group of three females from mid 80's early 90's [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for a song I do not remember the name or any lyrics from the song I just remember that it is from about the mid 80's early 90's and it is sang by 3 females I believe. Could you please give me a few female groups from around that time?

Movie of the early 90's mid 80's/ [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie I watched a looong time ago. I remember allot about it just not the name of it. It was an animated movie and took place in a caslte. It was about a young girl she was a princess and trolls lived under the castle. I think her mother was like an angel that...

Mid 80's early 90's child show name? [ 4 Answers ]

I have two questions 1. there was a show in the late 80's early 90's and it had a woman who worked at a store and there were puppets in it too and at night they would go up to the attic and the manikins would come alive and the puppets I think were a mouse, and old man then at the end they wouod...

Unknown song from late 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

Well, my math teacher usually plays this one recording of older music... I don't know what the name of the song is, or the artist. Ha well I don't even really remember the name of the song. What did make an impression on me is that Robin Williams makes an appearance on the video, It was on VH1 and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.