Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scouse_stacey Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 03:11 AM
    Please help me find a song
    Hiya I've been trying to get hold of this song for ages my mum says its called MOANER and the lyrics go a little like this

Hey moaner
    Ooohhh moaner
    Hey moaner
    Oohhhh moaner
    What a moaner an what you going to do
    Build a house next door to you

That's really all I no an I think it was out about 18 years ago an the carcraft advert is used the music, I hop sum1 can help me :D thanks xxx
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2007, 03:43 AM
    Moaner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The lyrics don't seem to match the one's you're claiming there, but it's the most famous song with the name Moaner.

It came out 10 years ago in '97
    beniaral Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Mona, not moaner - either by billy idol or craig mclaughlan from australia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find the song [ 12 Answers ]

Iam looking for a song the lyrics for which goes something like this She's a backward child She's a forward child Backward as can be ....... The only thing she knows is that one and one make love .... (and it goes on) I am not able to search for it on the internet as well.

I need help! I can't find a song (( [ 5 Answers ]

undefined Help me to get to know the name of the song and of the group, i've seen their music video: it starts with guy and a girl ,that r going to go to a club, u see each of them them getting dressed in their houses, then their friends come for them and they go to the club each with his...

Please help me find a song [ 2 Answers ]

I've heard it several times, the problem is that I don't know the title and the author, only the words it starts with: May be I may be you Are just soldiers of love Born to carry the flame Bringing light to the dark Please help me to find it, I really need it, I couldn't find it myself :(

View more questions Search