Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlh238199 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2008, 06:26 PM
    80's/early 90's movie with a group of young boys and the song "The Wanderer"
    I am looking for a movie that is about a group of young boys. I think the movie is about them and some kind of adventure type story. The only thing I remember is that the song "The Wanderer" made popular by Dion, is in the movie in a scene where one of the boys is pretending to shave in his bathroom mirror. We think the title of the movie is only like two words. And on the front of the movie box was a scene of the boys raising a flag? This movie reminded me of a Stand by Me type film. Thanks for your help!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 07:05 PM
    There was a movie "The Wanderers" (came out in 1979) about a group of teen boys in NYC in the mid 60s. Dion's version of The Wanderer is on the soundtrack. Could this be it?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2008, 09:57 PM
    Possibly previously answered on this site:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...light=wanderer
    krisant20003 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 11:13 PM

The movie is called the little marines!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's movie "High Tops" ? [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone ever heard of the movie (or like a stage play/musical) called "High Tops"? It was a high school with an angel and a devil... don't remember much else. Thanks. J

Female group late 80's or early 90"s [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the white female group that had a one hit wounder and had a video that all the girls were sitting on the beach singing in a circle?

What christian male group sings the song " I Know" and what's the cd name. [ 1 Answers ]

What christian male group sings the song " I Know" and what's the cd name.

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search