Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Just Wondering Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Song Name:This song could be Rock or Country, it's about a town
    If anyone could help me answer this question I would greatly appreciate it. I can not remember the lyrics. It was about a town that was called misery, despair or something to that effect. The song said something to this effect... If there was a town named after me it would be called... I would build a bridge and blow it up...
    It talks about all of his life he's been miserable and how nothing goes right.
    I think that the artist name was Chris or some common name. I know this is not much to go by but all the help I can get would be greatly appreciated.
    1_sad_pa_father Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 10:49 PM
    Could you possibly be talking about the song "Misery" by Soul Asylum?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

Early 80's Rock Song [ 5 Answers ]

The song is sung by a heavy metal band. It includes a line about airwaves and radio. It is about 6 minutes long, has an amazing guitar intro and middle 8. Help

New alternative/rock song [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard this song twice now. It says 'i will take you home tonight, will take you home forever' and is sung by a man. The next line I believe has the word sideline in it. I thought remembering the chorus would be enough to find it online, but I guess I was wrong. Does anyone know what song I...

Song name/artist old country song [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, my Grandmother is trying to win a "name that mystery tune" on a country western station. She states there is a line in the song, sang by a male, "the nights are long, my arms are empty." She believes it may be called Until today I never knew? But not sure. No one has got it right...

Name or singer of country rock song [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Can Someone Please Help Me I Am From The Chicopee Ma Walmart. There Is A Country Rock Song On Walmart Radio.the Chourus Sounds Like It Says My Hearts Waiting On Love.we Can't Really Can't Tell If That's It Or Not. Can Someone Please Tell Me What The Song Or Artist Is.a Customer Would Like...

View more questions Search