Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dereande Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Measuring Change in Attitudes Using Likert-type Questions
    I administered surveys containing likert-type questions before and after a treatment. Which statistical measuring can I use to determine if individuals changed their attitudes from pre to post? I am fairly certain that it is not proper to use a t-test.

Thanks
    answerme44 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 30, 2008, 12:53 PM
    use a repeated measures t-test (set up the data file so that each person's pre and post answers are 2 variables on the same line--in the same case).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Measuring cups [ 9 Answers ]

I'm British living in Poland and am unable to get the 'measuring cups' used in american recipes. Can anyone tell me roughly the size of cup used. Is it a traditional tea cup size? My scales convert from oz to grams, is there any easy way to convert for example 1 cup of sugar or flour into oz or...

Likert scale [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing an action research experiment with one grade 5 class as the experimental group and the other grade 5 class as the control group. My dependent variable is performance and my independent variable is new program. I cannot randomly assign the students to either group as they are already in...

Measuring Electrcal Current [ 7 Answers ]

Why the voltage of an electrcal current is awys measured in multiple of eleven

View more questions Search