Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flinchy4life Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2009, 01:36 PM
    Concept of sociology
    Please I want to know the social significance of a stop sign and the sociological concept of a stop sign
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2009, 01:53 PM
    Hi, flinchy4life!

How about you post what you think about it first here? If you do that, you'll be more likely to have people come along to discuss with you about that. I'm one of those who'll be willing to discuss this with you.

Also, why are you asking the question, please? Is this for a homework assignment or something for school?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In sociology can [ 4 Answers ]

Can sociologists conduct exerimental designs ? And if you know this could you please give me some examples?:confused::confused:

Sociology [ 2 Answers ]

What are some ways in which American society is stratified? What do you think the impact is on society when groups are stratified?

For my sociology [ 3 Answers ]

Peopl I need back up answers please. You see I have a debate this coming Wednesday and I need real help from you people! It's about Death penalty, we were the anti group and our enemy is the pro group... Okay so the question is " do we realy need death penalty? if yes please explain it if no...

Sociology [ 2 Answers ]

My exams are very near and I needed to know how we can criticise marx and weber individually in our own words ( our own criticisms).I would be thankful to you if you help me.

View more questions Search