I filed a suit in magistrate (small claims) against a former landlord who did not return my security deposit. She called me to acknowledge the suit, but did not file a respond and I received a default judgement. She appealed.

I am wondering what happens next. Does she automatically get a second chance to defend my original suit or does she first have to show why the default judgment should be set aside? What are the grounds for setting aside a default judgment? This is under Pennsylvania law.