I was in a car accident and my lawyer decided to take the case to state court. It has been years since this occurred and I have moved out of state, never hearing from my lawyer till now. Problem is I do not have the funds to go to the state the court is in and don't think the lawyers are trying hard enough to get me there. What can I do, I can't walk I feel like me hands are tied?