I've tried for two days to file in consiliation court in Minnesota for a 7500 dollar claim for harassment, discrimiation, failure to provide appropriate certifications after training, slander, lost wages, and pain and suffering.

When I tried to file, they told me I couldn't claim "any of this crap" in consiliation and I had to file it in district court?? Then they said, district court doesn't have any forms and you have to draft them yourself??

I don't want to hire a lawyer but if I have to I will.