Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaliandgrandma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 11:13 AM
    Wage garnishment
    I need to know what to do about a wage garnishment that I am not even sure what it is for, the law office gave me no information, please help. My e-mail is [email protected]
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2006, 11:19 AM
    There must be a judgment against you, contact your employer, they must have a copy of the garnishment they can provide to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

State and Local Wage on W-2 [ 3 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=17149 Thanks for your info on another post, AtlantaTaxExpert. About the W-2, I am a little confused. I tried to read the W-2 guideline but still could not get it (I am new to this... ). First what is the difference between State wage (box 16)...

Question about yearly wage? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me if you think 55000 a year cdn is a good number or if its too low? I also was wanting to know what a good salary range is ?

Wage Garnishment [ 11 Answers ]

I recently moved from GA to SC for a job transfer. South Carolina does not have a wage garnishment law but Georgia does. My company's headquarters is in Atlanta and they have been served with a court order to garnish my wages for an unpaid credit card debt. The garnishment order was processed well...

I need advice! Wage garnishment? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I rented a car from AVIS, chose not to have to Loss Damage Waiver. Well it figures, while driving the convertible top flew open and bent the bars so it wouldn't close anymore. Right away I called AVIS and told them what happened, they said bring the car back. So, to make a long story...

AZ min. Wage? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knows what the minimum wage in Arizona is?

View more questions Search