Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gurltennis Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 12:08 PM
    Neighbors blocking shared driveway
    We share a driveway with our neighbors. We have to park in the back because that is the only stairs with a ramp. My neighbors daughter will park her car in the driveway blocking mine and spend the night. Everytime I need The next morning when I need to go to work I have to bang on their door and wake her up and I am usually late for work. Is there anything I can do legally?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Who actually "owns" the property that the drive way is on. IF it is on their property, do you have a written easement to use it ?

If they own the drive way, and you don't have an easement you can't do anything unless you can get an easement. If you own the drive way, do they have a easement to use it ?

The who owns it can make a difference as to what you can and can't do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driveway Work [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a rather long driveway (approx 600 ft) that was blacktopped when the house was built in 2002. There are quite a few "alligator" spots and a couple of very small holes in it. I am also noticing some weeds starting to come up at a few places as well. Someone told me to have it...

Blocking websites [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I need to some websites ( I know the names ) in my systems such that none of the websites accessible in that system chennaiaras

Shared Driveway maintenance and rights [ 3 Answers ]

We have a house that was built in 1929 and have a driveway that we share with our neighbouts. The entrance to the driveway is wide enough for only one car but two cars can be parked at the end of the driveway. The driveway is black topped and we have been paying the bill for the black topping. ...

Shared Driveway [ 3 Answers ]

We live in Maryland on a shared roadway/driveway--our house is at the very front of the property. There are 6 other residents on the road. We are having a disagreement regarding how the cost of repairing the road should be shared. Because we only have acess to 50% of the road, we think that we...

Driveway [ 3 Answers ]

I made a verbal agreement with someone who was supposed to dump some dirt on my property. I clearly stated that my driveway would only handle the weight of a 1-ton dump truck. I come to find out that this guy used a single axle or 10-ton dump truck to haul this dirt. The weight of the truck...

View more questions Search