Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    datrpley's Avatar
    datrpley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Sep 12, 2007, 05:01 PM
    Paying on an order from court (Civil)
    If you have an order from court to pay someone and can't pay the full amount can you send partial payments?
    MOWERMAN2468's Avatar
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

    Sep 12, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Only if you get it approved through the court I would suspect. Since it is a court order, you may need an attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Appeal in Civil Court-can they levy accounts while pending [ 6 Answers ]

I asked this in another post but it got buried in between my other questions... If I receive a judgment against me in civil court, and appeal that same day, is the collection agency able to immediately levy my bank accounts, even while the case is under appeal? I am terrified of my bank...

Credit card civil court [ 3 Answers ]

Collection agency has sent letter for a debt, but pursuant to WV code the statue of limitations has expired since last contact. Can the collecection agency coleect the debt with all late fees, over the limit fees and interest?

Civil court [ 4 Answers ]

What could this be about and how bad is it?

Access without court order [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, can any body help me with getting access to see my son, without having to go through the courts. My X will not return my call and tonight kicked me off her property. And it looked like my son was shaking. He was shaking his head and saying no when I asked him to speak to me. If any body can...

What problems are there in taking a civil case to court? [ 3 Answers ]

What problems are there in taking a civil case to court? :confused:

View more questions Search