Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    roma57's Avatar
    roma57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Oct 9, 2008, 06:05 PM
    Owing me money for the rent I am a student
    I paid for the rent in london first installement $475, however I need to chande different program and had to move and leave in a Residence. Im leasing contract was that I am responsible to find someone on my spad, I did it. And now the girl doesn't like to pay me
    Owing money. I tried to contact Landlord and ask him for help if he may provide the girl's parents phone number so I would be able explain to the her parents and get my $475.
    Lanlord is not willing help in this case, was tol that he doesn't like to be involve. The girl said to me on a FACE BOOK that I do not have any proof and she is not going pay me any way. I am a student and woprkin onlu once day in a month. Had to work at summer to save up money for my education and expences and now such a problem to get my money back. My mother is a single parent is unable help me. We do not know what to do in such a situation. Would you please help is anything what we may do to get the money back.
    For sure landlord is not going to help us, he is protecting this girl, of course she lives in HIS
    House, he does not like to loose that extra income. I foolow the leasing contract a
    , paid first installement and perhaps couldn't take thie room as had to move to the other city to study found onother student, didn't realze that this girl is not going to pay me back my first rent.
    Woul you please help me some how.
    Woul appreciate,

    In regards, Roma Dworzak
    Ace High's Avatar
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22
    Junior Member

    Oct 9, 2008, 06:47 PM

    Don't pay the next rent when due then he will realize that you are not living there. -- Ace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College Student Looking to Invest - Where to Put My Money? [ 9 Answers ]

Like the title says, I'm a 19 year old college student looking to invest what money I've saved over the last year or so. I've managed to save roughly $10,000 to put towards investing (planning to eventually use it for a down-payment on a home), but my question lies in where to put my money. I...

House foreclosure rent money due [ 4 Answers ]

I am a landlord and my investment property is in the 1st stage of foreclosure. I am looking to reinstate it, but my tenants are refusing to pay rent until they find out what is going on. Can they withhold money? Can they live there rent free because of the situation? Please advise.

Some of these people are in so much trouble owing money [ 2 Answers ]

It gets tiresome but I love to help. Collection agencies buy each other out, add their pro rated interest fee and by the time they try to collect from an individual the amount is alrrady 75 or +++++ % more then they borrowed. I have been through this, through no fault of my own and fought them...

Why Am I Paying Student Loan If I Never Took Any Money? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Went To Florida Career College in 2004 . I was only there for two weeks. They Told me That I have two weeks free to see if I like it then after the two weeks then I am going to have to pay the student load back after I finish school .Now Education Services are calling me and The Social...

View more questions Search