I'm in NC and received a Notice to Have Exemptions Designated because of a Judgement. I am trying to fill out the Motion to Claim Exempt Property and read somewhere that I can exempt up to 60 days of wages to care for my family but I don't see anywhere on the form to fill that exemption.