I had a judgement filed against me in early 2006.The amount was$135.00 I paid off
The judgement within two months.My problem is that although I have sent a copy of
The court papers which are marked.. case status.closed.I also sent a copy of the check
Along with the check number and the amount,everything requested of me by the
Credit bureaus I have complied with and they still refuse to remove the judgement
From my credit report.Every time they state that I have not provided sufficient proof.
I at this time have nothing else left to submit... please help.