Hello, I am a new member. I hope some one can help me. I live in NYC. I am disabled, and my only source of income is my Social security disability check, which I receive by mail. I would like to get direct deposit of my check, but I recently had a judgement placed against me in Small Claims Court. I can not afford to pay it, because I will not be able to pay my rent or buy food and medicine. CIf I sign up for direct deposit of my check, can the person who sued me freeze my bank acccount?