I recently woke up with a levy on my bank accounts due to a debt from several years ago. The thing is that they had some false address on file which to my knowledge I have never even been associated with, let alone lived at. I have a court date this week to object the levy.

Is there anything I can do to fight this? Will the false address be enough to over turn the levy? Is there any statue about the age of the debt? Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated

Thank you