I need to sue previous tenants at my property for unpaid rent/utilities and damages, but they have moved out and they did not give me a forwarding address. How do I obtain that from the USPS? I tried to call the USPS and they say they need something from the court saying they can release that info. I called the district court civil department and they said they can't help or provide anything that I can provide to the post office.

Any help in how I can obtain their forwarding address would be much appreciated. Thank you!