I live in Alabama. I had paid a fine for a relative to get them out of a local jail. They promised to pay me back with in one month and did not. My sister is the person in question,she is on ssi disability ,I wish to know if I can garnish her ssi check for $762.00 plus interest and court cost in the state of Alabama. Due to a breach of a verbal contract which is a legal agreement.