Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephan_hall Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 11:49 AM
    I wanted to know if someone could help me out. I want to bid on some commercial retail stores to do cleaning but am new to it all and wanted to know if I need any kind of liability insurance for this contract and if so how much would you recommend would be a proper amount
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stephan_hall View Post
    i wanted to know if someone could help me out. I want to bid on some commercial retail stores to do cleaning but am new to it all and wanted to know if i need any kind of liability insurance for this contract and if so how much would you recommend would be a proper amount
    Stephan, please start your own individual thread in 'Small Business' and you will get responses. This thread belongs to someone else.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do to bid on commercial cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How to bid for commercial cleaning?

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

Very Very Big Commercial Bid [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Clough! Hi Stringer!! How have you both been! I know I have not been on in a while but I am back hehe.. I had since given up last summer with the commercial bidding contracts. Except I recently have received an offer from a Township in the Chicago/Indiana Area. It is very very very...

Commercial Office Bid-- [ 33 Answers ]

I am hoping to find some advice on here -- I have a janitorial business. Im pretty confident with the pricing of the homes and apartments, however, when I went to an apartment complex, they asked me to quote them also on their office area - which Im definitely not quite sure as to how to do that. ...

View more questions Search