Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Beginning offer? I suppose you want to get on the sweet-treat-every-month plan? Caramel brownies in April, snickerdoodles in May, cinnamon-raisin coffeecake in June...and so on. Are you anywhere near C.O.D.?
    Ha ha I am closer to the Bolingbrook Hospital hon.

Actually WG I have lost 39 pounds in the last three months (period). I am fairly proud of myself...

My wife just brought home New England Clam chowder with their biscuits from Red Lobster... I'm am out of here. Later perhaps...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Ha ha I am closer to the Bolingbrook Hospital
    When did Bolingbrook get a hospital? Wow! I just Googled it and looked at a map. Edward and Hinsdale hospitals have a presence there too. The last time I was down that way, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, and the Fountaindale libraries were the highlight of that suburb and Romeoville. All those empty fields must be getting built up.

I hope the OP is learning good grammar and punctuation to do his flyer, and I hope he returns to ask for more help.
    Business Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 09:11 PM
    When did Bolingbrook get a hospital? Wow! I just Googled it and looked at a map. Edward and Hinsdale hospitals have a presence there too. The last time I was down that way, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, and the Fountaindale libraries were the highlight of that suburb and Romeoville. All those empty fields must be getting built up.

I hope the OP is learning good grammar and punctuation to do his flyer, and I hope he returns to ask for more help.
    I hope they return too or there won't be any pages left... :)

Bolingbrook is now the new sub-Naperville hon. Things have changed a lot... a lot! Most of the homes on the west side average $350,000 to about $450,000. Some are well over $2M.
    Tons of new stores and a thriving hugh mall at Boughton Road and rt 355: Sax, Macys, Bass Pro Shop and about 12 or 15 restaurants. It is really beautiful (period). An outdoor 'community type' mall like a small town.

We are located just east of rt 59 right at Bolingbrook's western border.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 09:29 PM
    I hope they return too or there won't be any pages left...:)

Bolingbrook is now the new sub-Naperville hon. Things have changed a lot....a lot! Most of the homes on the west side average $350,000 to about $450,000. Some are well over $2M.
    Tons of new stores and a thriving hugh mall at Boughton Road and rt 355: Sax, Macys, Bass Pro Shop and about 12 or 15 restaurants. It is really beautiful (period). An outdoor 'community type' mall like a small town.

We are located just east of rt 59 right at Bolingbrook's western border.
    When I hung out there back at the end of the '80s (my coauthor lived on Lily Cache), most of the village was made up of townhomes with a mix of cultural groups and lots of crime. (Should I mention the name Drew Peterson?) It was a step-up community with residents ready to move up into Naperville or Lisle. It sounds like the dream suburb now. A few former coworkers built their first homes down there -- a young family's dream location.

It sounds like you are in a fantastic location, close to lots of shopping (Fox Valley malls too) and expressways!
    Business Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 10:38 PM
    When I hung out there back at the end of the '80s (my coauthor lived on Lily Cache), most of the village was made up of townhomes with a mix of cultural groups and lots of crime. (Should I mention the name Drew Peterson?) It was a step-up community with residents ready to move up into Naperville or Lisle. It sounds like the dream suburb now. A few former coworkers built their first homes down there -- a young family's dream location.

It sounds like you are in a fantastic location, close to lots of shopping (Fox Valley malls too) and expressways!
    Yes we are happy here with good neighbors and Plainfiled schools. Actually the northwestern part of Bolingbrook has Naperville schools. The present problem is that the values, like everywhere, have dropped. I am down about $100,00.00 with all the additions; 54 x 18 brick patio, library upstairs, etc. Hopefully things will turn around but I don't think that it will be soon. Looks like I won't be able to retire WG. Ha I told my wife to just put a cell phone in my coffin and I'll still do business. Although I may scare the h3ll of my clients. :)

Yes both malls are about 5 miles from me and the Louis Joliet Mall also about 15 miles away. Although we don't shop in Joliet.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 10:40 PM
    Well, I can see that there has been quite a bit of activity here.

What about the flyers?

Thanks!
    Business Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 10:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post

What about the flyers?

Thanks!
    I know, we are waiting for the OP to return, we got bored, sorry Cough you're right. :)

I am going to bed now anyway I can't stay awake waiting anymore... :rolleyes:;):)
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 10:49 PM
    Originally Posted by Clough

What about the flyers?

Thanks!
    I know, we are waiting for the OP to return, we got bored, sorry Cough you're right. :)

I am going to bed now anyway I can't stay awake waiting anymore... :rolleyes:;):)
    I would call you from where I'm house and dog sitting, but it's not free long distance.

I would really like to speak with you. Lots of stuff happening here...

Later...

Thanks!
    Business Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 10:51 PM
    I would call you from where I'm house and dog sitting, but it's not free long distance.

I would really like to speak with you. Lots of stuff happening here...

Later...

Thanks!
    We'll talk soon buddy. Lots of negative things going on in my business right now and I find it hard to explain.
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 10:55 PM
    Well, even with the negative stuff going on, it doesn't mean that we can't try to give good advice and hope for a postitive and productive future! Experience does have it's merits!

Correct?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 11:02 PM
    Well, even with the negative stuff going on, it doesn't mean that we can't try to give good advice and hope for a postitive and productive future! Experience does have it's merits!

Correct?
    Stringer and I were doing our best to be shining examples to the OP and to anyone reading this thread. We wrote with good grammar, spelled words correctly, and used correct punctuation. I did my best to keep him in line (although I missed correcting him on a few)! Stringer and I are role models for anyone wanting to put together a great flyer for his business!

P.S. "Experience does have it's merits" -- "it's" should be "its" with no apostrophe -- it's a possessive pronoun, not "it is."
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 11:14 PM

P.S. "Experience does have it's merits" -- "it's" should be "its" with no apostrophe -- it's a possessive pronoun, not "it is."
    Bragart! ;) You're correct, of course! :)
    Business Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 11:30 PM

Aaaah ha... https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ma-452112.html

Post number 5 "So why can't let let you be her rock and her anchor?"
    -WonderGirl

Gotcha WG!!
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 11:33 PM
    Hey, you caught her, Stringer!
    Business Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 11:35 PM
    Hey, you caught her, Stringer!
    I did!! I did!! Shouldn't I get a metal or something? :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 11:36 PM
    Aaaah ha........ https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ma-452112.html

Post number 5 "So why can't let let you be her rock and her anchor?"
    -WonderGirl

Gotcha WG!!!!!!
    I did that deliberately in hopes you would, with your sharp little eyes, notice it. That way, if you watch for MY mistakes, you will be more careful with your own writing.

Now, let's work on Clough's writing. :D
    Business Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 11:38 PM
    I did that deliberately in hopes you would, with your sharp little eyes, notice it. That way, if you watch for MY mistakes, you will be more careful with your own writing.

No no no! You can't get out of it that easily my friend! You goofed a good one! :D
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 11:39 PM

I was emphasizing the word "let."

Sheesh. Where is Alty when I need her?
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2010, 11:40 PM

Are you talkin' to me? :confused:

My writing is infallible! :D
    Business Expert

Feb 26, 2010, 11:40 PM
    I was emphasizing the word "let."

Sheesh.
    Clough! Do you think we should continue to sit in judgment? :rolleyes::)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Advertisement options with commercial cleaning [ 394 Answers ]

I am currently in the field of Residential cleaning, but I am leaning more towards the commercial aspect of the industry. I am wondering how I can make my business appeal to commercial customers in the field. I currently run ads in local papers that are mailed to 250,000 homes every week. I also...

Non-biting almost invisible tiny flyers [ 2 Answers ]

I have some type of tiny flying insect that flys super fast. They constantly fly, running into my skin anywhere it is bare,face, mouth, eyes, ears arms, legs etc. By the time you reach to rub where it is flying against you, it is already on another part of you. They will not leave me alone. They...

Is it safe to post babysitting flyers on internet [ 9 Answers ]

I want your guys oppinions, is it safe to post my babysitting flyers on the internet. I will be careful if I do it, I won't post my address only email and telephone. I won't post any pictures of myself, my mom will have to talk to the clients, etc. Do you guys think this is safe? Or should I...

Salon flyers [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to promote my salon and I wanted to make some flyers to bring customers in under some special prices for the month of April

Advertising with flyers [ 8 Answers ]

I am working on starting a business installing hardwood floors and have been handing out flyers that are black and white, but have no calls yet its been 1 month. Should I get color copies to enhance the look of my flyers?

View more questions Search