Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jddollen Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 12:32 AM

OK if you have time copy and paste me a list and I can put several ads up with different titles so I get into different categories on Google can't I ?

Nov 29, 2009, 12:34 AM

I appreciate your help and I am so going to bed now. If you have anything else is 10 the normal time you are on here?

Nov 29, 2009, 12:37 AM

Thanks Clough I am going to call it a night I really appreciate your help
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2009, 12:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jddollen View Post
    for what title?
    I have many titles that I use. Please click on the following links.

Link One

Link Two
    I'm the "Absolute" one and most if not all of the listings for a number of pages in the search.

Link Three

Link Four

Link Five

Link Six
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2009, 12:38 AM
    No problem! It's been my pleasure! I wish for you a good sleep! :)

I'll be listing some other sites that are essentials for people to join.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2009, 12:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jddollen View Post
    I appreciate your help and I am so going to bed now. If you have anything else is 10 the normal time you are on here?
    Yes, usually I'm on here at about 10:00 P.M. on. Although, sometimes I do get started considerably later.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2009, 01:04 AM
    Here are some other sites that are great ones where a person can be a member and advertise for free!

All of the sites below, are where the information that you post on them appears to be permanent and without expiration. Almost all other free advertising sites have expirations. I actually still got some ads out there that are a number of years old where the information is now dated. I would like to get rid of those ads. However, on one or two of those sites, it seems like it's impossible to edit anything. Even though those sites might get excellent exposure, I now make sure that anything that I put on them is exactly what I want to be posted and so that the information won't ever become out-of-date.

MerchantCircle.com | Find new customers.

Naymz: Over one million people use Naymz to build professional relationships.

Relationships Matter | LinkedIn

I have no idea how old you are, but the site below is generally for people who are 40+, 50+ etc.
    The Online Community for BOOMers | eons.com

All of the above sites get excellent exposure when people do searches for things on the Internet. They are also sites where it appears that the people running the sites want the content of their sites to be of a very high quality. So, doing things like putting a whole bunch of keywords in ads might be considered to be spamming.

If I knew what I know now about Internet advertising, hoobly.com would be the first site that I would use for advertising. With the proper wording, the ad can appear within minutes of a Google search. We found that out tonight. When I finally did a search for the title of your ad, yours was first in the search, and that was without doing a "vanity" search. Those other "permanent" sites, would be the next ones that I would join.

I'll discuss about other free advertising sites at a another time...

Thanks!
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Nov 29, 2009, 01:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    No problem! It's been my pleasure! I wish for you a good sleep! :)

I'll be listing some other sites that are essentials for people to join.

Thanks!
    Awesome stuff Clough. Thanks! I'm going to have to read all your previous posts now. Lots of good info.
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2009, 01:50 AM
    Hi, summer7!

In that second link that you had posted, there were some really great ideas, also! :)

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2009, 12:50 AM
    How's it going for you now, Jared?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Raise Advertising Funds for business [ 5 Answers ]

I own a local singles events service. Unfortunately, I went through a time where my expenses were out of line with the economy, now that I have corrected that, I have used up my funds and I just can't get ahead enough to do adequate advertising for the business. I just can't get enough...

Business advertising [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wandering what is the best way to advertise my business to a broad area. Another question Also how long should I wait to expect someone to call me about my business.

View more questions Search