Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    champrules Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Small & smart business
    Hi there,
    I am a buisnessmen, I have a small business running over & I am not satisfied with the income, I want some more effictive business idea, so that I can earn some more bugs.
    Kindly help
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2007, 11:25 PM
    What is the business that you are running, please?

Dec 3, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Mine is a stationery shop
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 12:35 AM
    I am here. Thank you for the private message so that I know that you are here. Questions and answers do need to be kept out in the public forum so that others can also benefit by the questions and answers that are given.

I do have a basic idea as to what is done and also what is sold by a stationery shop. But, it would be helpful to know more about yours.

What are the things that you do and sell in your stationery shop? We had one for a long time around where I live, but I know that it is now closed.
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 12:42 AM
    I know that you are private messaging someone now. I don't know if it is to me or someone else. Please keep questions and answers on the boards and not in private messages. Thanks!

Did you get the two private messages that I sent to you? I sent one last night to get your attention, and one just a little bit ago in response to your private message to me tonight.

Dec 4, 2007, 12:44 AM
    Hi there, there are all types of note books, paper stationery, pen - pencils, cds, dvds, I also have online business which is multiservice business, where I provide bill payments, railway & airline booking, mobile recharge voucher etc, tell me yours idea.
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 12:48 AM
    In which area of your business would you say that you are making the least profit? How many employees do you have? Really sounds like possibly you might have too much going on in it. Variety is nice. However, too many things to do and keep track of can possibly lead to problems.

Dec 4, 2007, 12:53 AM
    Sir my shop is located in nasik city, maharashtra district, india, and it's a road front shop, I alone work over there, no employes, problem is I can't manage it properply, could you lz help me to get the track.
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 12:57 AM
    Thanks for the information! That is what I am getting at. Maybe you are trying to do too many things yourself. Which of the things that you do out of your shop are not the normal things which one might find done in a stationery shop?

Dec 4, 2007, 01:08 AM
    Than what should I do tell me,
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 01:14 AM
    I'm apologize. I forgot to put a question mark after my question to you in my last response. I have since added the question mark. Please answer the question.

Some of the things that we do need to discuss is how you are doing advertising for your business in various ways and ways that the advertising might be improved. Also, perhaps cutting out and/or cutting back on those things which aren't making you as much profit as other items in your business.

Dec 4, 2007, 03:18 AM
    Sorry sir, I was at work, regarding advertising, I forgot to tell you that I have xerox machine, and because of that my shop is very famous in my area, still I want to improve, as per add, I had planted boards & hordings outside my shop. Is that sufficient or I should do some more, help me.
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 06:50 AM
    I think that you need some additional ways to advertise. If you look on the following link, most of the best, free advertising sites are listed. I would also suggest reading the material that I have posted on the link. Most of my business comes from the free Internet ads that I have posted. If in doubt about the exposure that I get on the Internet, please type in Clough Quad Cities in a search on any search engine.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...ng-103010.html

Also, as I have previously mentioned to you on this thread, there are some additional things that would be good for us to discuss and also I would appreciate you answering all of the questions that I have already posted to you on this thread. Right now, it is 7:50 A.M. in the morning where I live. I have as of yet to get to bed.

Good night and good day to you!

Dec 4, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Hi there, thanks for your kind co operation & guidance. I will go through your websites. Thank u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small business [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to open a hotdog stand how do I go about permits

Small business [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in starting a business for low income individuals. I want a building where I cam have many different offices to help the homeless or low income families. Such as: FREE CLOTHING FREE FOOD ...

Small business [ 2 Answers ]

I have set flyers and business cards around my neighborhood about lawn care services. Now, how much do I charge to cut their yards?

Small business [ 4 Answers ]

I am currently 17 years old... I am toying with the idea of starting a card business... I will begin as a sole trader... but hopefully develop into a larger force opening stores around scotland by 2010... will I survive in such a market... and is it wise taking such a risk at a critical stage of my...

Small business [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is Joshua and I plan on starting my own business painting homes. My question is do I need and contractors licence or can I just use a business licence?

View more questions Search