Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaidulhaque Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2008, 04:12 AM
    Bulk mail recover
    Unfortunately I deleted bulk main in gmail account. How I can recover it?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2008, 04:41 AM
    What do you mean by "bulk main"? When you delete in gmail it goes to the trash folder - and stays there 30 days.

Once you remove mail from trash it is gone forever.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 8, 2008, 06:32 AM
    If you empty your bulk mail folder (where spam gets put), then its permanently deleted.

If you don't mind, you can help us make this site better by answering some questions. You originally posted this question in the Forum Help area. When you select to ask a question in that area there is bold red banner to read first before posting. Did you read those instructions? If not, why not?

If you did read them, why did you post your question in Forum Help? To get the Forum Help area you had to scroll past all the other categories. Why did you skip over them (especially the Computer category)?

Again, we are just trying to understand why people do certain things so we can make using the site easier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I print custom t shirts (not in bulk)? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm looking to start a business selling custom t shirts designed off my art, but all the options for screen printing I've looked into only print in bulk. Is there any way I can get just one or two t shirts of a certain design without paying a ridiculous bundle of money? I'd appreciate any help,...

Bulk density of cement [ 1 Answers ]

Pl. Tell me the Bulk Density of cement

Great Auto Response mail for Employee Suggestion mail [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, As part of HR, I take care of the Suggestion Committee which encourages employees to post their suggestions through mail. The ideas are chosen after a period of 1 month by a pre-designated Committee. For every suggestion, we have to give a positive, motivating response in our...

Looking for bulk lot of Disney DVDs [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if I'm putting this quesgtion in the right subject but I don't know where else to put it: Do any of you's know where I can get a big bulk lot of Disney DVDs for a good price and the dvds or either region 4 or region free?

View more questions Search