Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    michelleB's Avatar
    michelleB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 11, 2005, 07:18 PM
    New business
    Wanting to start cleaning business. I have my occupational license but I am not bonded or insured. How do I go about getting bonded and insured for my personal new company?
    Thank you
    Mary J's Avatar
    Mary J Posts: 3, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    Jan 20, 2005, 08:01 PM
    U can go to any insurance company and ask if they provide the type of insurance that you need for your cleaning service.
    Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business law [ 4 Answers ]

Is it a crime to sell one's products below the production cost in USA?

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Business [ 1 Answers ]

I need help on a question Can you help, I need help on a question about Write a 2 or 3 sentence about how the following Canadian entrepreneurs made their fortune. 1)Conrad Black 2) Eugene Melnyk Thank You for your time

View more questions Search