Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ligia_mll892 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2007, 07:17 PM
    How do you make knees/elbows go back to normal skin color?
    Hey I would love to have an answer as soon as possible. My brithday is next Friday and I wanted to wear a dress but I can't because of this problem. Thank you for taking your time to read this!:D
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 6, 2007, 05:55 PM
    Knees and elbows can be rough and dry, causing the skin in these areas to appear darker. You should use a good moisturizer every day to soften your knees and elbows. You can also use a skin lightening cream that contains hydroquinone to help lighten the dark discoloration. If these measures don't work, see a dermatologist for a treatment that's right for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do to make my hair color FADE quickly? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I have been dyeing my hair black for two and a half years now and have recently grown tired of it. My hair is quite long, it reaches halfway down my back. I have tried in the past to just not dye my hair and let the color fade. But my natural hair color...

Will hair color remover remove the color or make it lighter? [ 3 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light golden brown. My original hair color was dark brown. Now the golden brown is starting to fade and plus my hair is growing out at the roots. The hair color did damage to my hair and I don't want to permanent dye it anymore. All I want to do is put a dark rinse to at least get my...

Need to get tanned skin back to normal color. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I found this site on a search I was doing on skin lightening/ whitening. I have read some of the posts and some of them have been very informative. I am a 24 year old female of hispanic origin. My skin tone, you could say, would be classified as an olive skin tone. However,...

Lighter Knees/Elbows [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to lighten the knees/elbows? I need something VERY strong. Any suggestions?

Skin color [ 1 Answers ]

I am a black woman, I have a daughter she is 14 years old she get teased at school because her complextion is very dark. Kids always tell her that she is too black. She hate the color of her skin because of that, she is a beautiful girl. What should I do?

View more questions Search