Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    live1 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 08:55 AM

4% Hq ra didn't work for me either,what do u suggest
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2010, 02:17 AM
    There is no right way with bio claire, it's all wrong and toxic. The only right way to use bio claire is to dump it in the trash, not buying it, and never look back, look forward only. It isn't meant for the body or the face, the reaction can be bad both ways, within a few days because made my skin burn and turn red, then burnt. I had to exfoliate the areas and used a more natural lightener to remove the damaged skin, that was one of the first I had tried.

And just looking at the packaging and shadiness of it all, and the horrid smell are reasons enough to avoid crap, smells like pesticides and cyanide in a jar/bottle seriously. Even their oil and soap has a wretched stench. But, our common senses at times tend to overlook the warning red signs that wave in front of us, in hopes for lightening and reaching our goals.. especially when we read positive results from others, regardless what happened to them afterwords.

But everyone will not have the same physical reactions, and for some it lightens and some it doesn't. But, the damage done internally remains the same and many will never come to the conclusion that the health problems they had or they will experience with continued use was/is a result from cheap industrial chemicals poured into cosmetic packaging and then used to quickly lighten skin. Using stuff like that is like selling your soul for the devil for a moment of bliss and achievement then goes down hill from there... lol

Live1, so many suggestions have been mentioned for you here and at SKT, I mentioned mequinol 2% or more with tretinoin (retina) aka brand Solage and to speak with your dermatologist to see if they can prescribe it for you or from a reliable pharmacy that sell generics without prescription. There's no guarantee with any lightener, as our skin is all uniquely different from the other... that's my guess anyway
    tembiable Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2010, 06:31 PM

Bio claire produts:are they safe to use/
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Mar 25, 2010, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tembiable View Post
    Bio claire produts:are they safe to use/
    NO THEY ARE NOT.
    Use Bio Claire,battle with thin skin,pimples and stretch marks.
    billie2010 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by live1 View Post
    dosent work i used it 2 months thank you
    Hi :confused:

Which particular product from that line did you use - they've got lots of different creams/lotions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information about Bio Claire and other products. [ 291 Answers ]

Further information about Bio Claire and other products, from our Skin Lightening Expert - Punkchic

Info about Bio Claire products? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I was just wondering if you can use all the Bio-Claire products at the same time? I asked this because I have been using the oil and soap for a while and I want to try the Bio Claire milk and I want to know if I can use that too and also if I will get lighter complexion with the milk than...

View more questions Search