Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Oct 1, 2009, 10:34 AM
    Does Anything even work ?
    I have been on Monobenzone from Mono.net, monobenzone or benoquin from mac labs,
    Monobenzone from amandahitech

DOES NOT WORK ! Amandahitech is definitely better than the rest though.Still does not work !

I have used Benzyl freakin arbutin - CRAP!

Used mercury based products - NOT WORKING !

Hydroquinone I am worried about but I can't make my body lighter with it !

WHAT DO I DO ? I REALLY WANT TO GET LIGHTER AND can't TAKE THIS ANYMORE !

Im so pissed off with myself for spending so much and ruining all my savings... NOTHING WORKS !

Can someone help me get PRESCRIBED MONOBENZONE? The compounded cream?

I will pay you EXTRA FOR IT !
    CELINA Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Oct 1, 2009, 10:55 AM

Don't use mono!
    I'm going back to Makari if my darkness return. It's expensive hell yeah but doesn't wash you out like BENZYLFREAKBUTIN or mono did to me! I'm not liking a freakin geisha girl...
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Oct 1, 2009, 11:24 AM

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY CELINA !

OOOO I am SOOO LIGHT NOW !

What's wrong ? No one buying benzyl this season ?You guys broke??

YOU ARE NOT FREAKIN LIGHT!

You are BROWN ! And you know it !
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Oct 1, 2009, 03:28 PM

imgorgeous is a nut job lol.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2009, 03:59 PM

Lol @ gorgeous, when you find something let me know so I can get rid of my white spots
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2009, 07:16 PM
    Gorgeous, why not just use something milder that lightens successfully like some of the others here are doing and possibly use mequinol with tretinoin for the tough to lighten areas. Then, if you really want to depig completely then you can possibly use 20% mequinol to depig. But at least you will get results!! I really want to see you reach your goals as you have been trying sooo long gorgeous. Just give it a try at least, OK? You will get results!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Registration in the state work force office. Application to work in Ireland [ 33 Answers ]

IS THIS A SCAM? Thank you for your email. Our team put a lot of efforts into finding this special job vacancy for You. We hope it will correspond in the best way to your qualification, Experience And abilities. The job gives you the perfect chance to grow and develop Professionally and to...

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? [ 2 Answers ]

How does POS retail tills work, cash registers with touch screens how do they work? They are also known an point of sale and kiosks like the ones in mcdonalds or leisure centres

View more questions Search