Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Has anyone tried the Sw+ss Glutathione Soap?
    I just want to know if Sw+ss Glutathione works.. Has anyone tried it?

Thanks. :)
    baby_cakes_ Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 04:25 AM
    I just got my soap today, people on other forums have said its worked for them! So giving it about a month before I give up on it!. its all natural so can't hurt and quite cheap too so maybe you can give it a try I will keep you posted though!

May 28, 2008, 05:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cakes_
    i just got my soap today, people on other forums have said its worked for them! so giving it about a month before i give up on it!.. its all natural so can't hurt and quite cheap too so maybe you can give it a try i will keep u posted though!
    Ok. Keep me posted. Will give it a try too.

Jun 5, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Hey skin government just to let you know its been about 9 days that I have been using the soap now and in the beginning I would only see a glow on my skin rather than any whitening effects but today I woke up and felt like I was at least a shade lighter it seems to be working.. it tingles on my face but I'm hoping it doesn't have any bleach in it because of the tingling, as I heard bleach makes you darker over time.

Jun 5, 2008, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cakes_
    hey skin government just to let you know its been about 9 days that i have been using the soap now and in the begining i would only see a glow on my skin rather than any whitening effects but today i woke up and felt like i was atleast a shade lighter it seems to be working.. it tingles on my face but im hoping it doesnt have any bleach in it because of the tingling, as i heard bleach makes you darker over time.
    Thanks for the feedback. Well, let me know if you think it contains bleach. And keep me updated. :)
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Jun 8, 2008, 03:22 PM
    I heard Glutathione only works for asian skin, is that true? Anyone know

Jun 9, 2008, 02:52 AM
    Do you mean asian as in orental or indian?
    I've read a lot of posts of african american and indian/spanish skin types that have had success with it Unless they are fakes and just trying to sell the product?
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2008, 09:19 PM
    Orental lol I don't know everyone's skin works well with different things:)
    amz90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Hey can some one help me out I want to lighten my skin but don't know what to use I tried meladern but didn't work at all
    Can some one help me and tell me the what cream actually work thanks

And by the way baby cakes is it still working for you
    bloodyalice Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 10:55 AM

Where can I get it ?
    Is it sold at drugstores?
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Apr 14, 2009, 12:53 PM

It don't work
    sunnyca Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 08:05 PM
    I've been using the Swiss Glutathione soap for three months now, and I have not noticed any lightening/brightening. I'm just using it to finish it at this point. I also tried Meladerm for four weeks, and it did absolutely nothing for me; my face didn't look or feel any different while using it. If I noticed even a hint of a change, I would have used it longer. I see more results (albeit temporary) with cheapo Fair & Lovely that my family sends me for about $3 a tube.

Right now I'm giving glutathione and vitamin c supplements a try. I'm using the Jarrow Formulas 500mg and 1000mg vitamin c twice a day. I plan to take them regularly for at least three months. Couldn't hurt I guess.

As far as topical treatments go, I ordered the Skin Success serum with kojic. We'll see how that goes.
    justasking11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2009, 08:05 AM

Hi! It's been three days since I've started using this soap and I think it may have some potential - as of now, here's is what I see:

1) a pleasant glow in my face

2) some of my summer tan has reduced - which is good considering I spent the whole last week out in the sun. Normally, it takes my skin months into the winter before it goes away.

3) swiss care does say that a tingling sensation is to be expected - and I actually did feel that in my face all 3 times that I've used it so far, more than anywhere else on my body. I'd be worried if they didn't mention this, but I'm still a bit concerned about this. I don't have sensitive skin by the way.

4) they [swiss care] says to use this soap and then supplement it with an l-glutathione lotion afterwards. I'm not sure where to find one. Any one know where I can find one? For now, I've been using St. Ive's Vitamin E lotion, which soothes the tingling for me.

I'm going to continue using this and will update this thread of my results. I'm of indian descent and I love my skin. I'd say I'm at the darker side of fair in indian standards. My main interest in using this soap is to maintain my color and get rid of summer tanning effects. I especially scrub my elbows and knees with this because those are areas I would like to lighten. We'll see...
    Zazasahira Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyca View Post
    I've been using the Swiss Glutathione soap for three months now, and I have not noticed any lightening/brightening. I'm just using it to finish it at this point. I also tried Meladerm for four weeks, and it did absolutely nothing for me; my face didn't look or feel any different while using it. If I noticed even a hint of a change, I would have used it longer. I see more results (albeit temporary) with cheapo Fair & Lovely that my family sends me for about $3 a tube.

Right now I'm giving glutathione and vitamin c supplements a try. I'm using the Jarrow Formulas 500mg and 1000mg vitamin c twice a day. I plan to take them regularly for at least three months. Couldn't hurt I guess.

As far as topical treatments go, I ordered the Skin Success serum with kojic. We'll see how that goes.
    Please can you tell us more about the jarrow pills?because I want to try the same(with vit c too)
    Thanks so much
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2009, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazasahira View Post
    Please can you tell us more about the jarrow pills?coz i wanna try the same(with vit c too)
    thanks so much
    Zazasahira it would be a waste to purchase jarrow pills or any other glutathione supplements, the only thing it will lighten is the pockets because most of the glutathione will be absorbed in the GI tract, what little amounts you may get is significantly lower than the amount that you actually need to cause the side effect for lightened skin. The only proven way that I know of so far is from doctors who administers it to their patients through the blood stream.

If anyone states that glutathione pills had lightened their skin, are either confused with the placebo effect or a seller and are lying. So we must be careful if someone claims to say those pills work because it has been proven scientifically false.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glutathione

Aug 31, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Zazasahira it would be a waste to purchase jarrow pills or any other glutathione supplements, the only thing it will lighten is the pockets because most of the glutathione will be absorbed in the GI tract, what little amounts you may get is significantly lower than the amount that you actually need to cause the side effect for lightened skin. The only proven way that I know of so far is from doctors who administers it to their patients through the blood stream.

If anyone states that glutathione pills had lightened their skin, are either confused with the placebo effect or a seller and are lying. So we must be careful if someone claimes to say those pills work because it has been proven scientifically false.

Glutathione - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Thks for the answer.So what vitamins can work?I don't want to use oil or crème... How about MSM vitamins?or alpha lipoic?
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2009, 01:54 PM
    I'm still trying to find more information from other users who have tried the msm sulfur pills, because it seems as though the only ones getting "success" from these is the company and sellers. So, I'm still unsure with it. The alpha lipoic I have not researched yet, tell me more about it?

Aug 31, 2009, 03:44 PM
    I'm still trying to find more information from other users who have tried the msm sulfur pills, beacuse it seems as though the only ones getting "success" from these is the company and sellers. So, I'm still unsure with it. The alpha lipoic I have not researched yet, tell me more about it?
    The alpha lipoic is an anti oxidant(I think).Some people report skin lightenning after taking them.I
    Want to put a link but I'm new and I don't know how it works.I also read that vitamin C can booster our
    Glutathion Level.It's a good anti oxydant for our skin.Hope my english is not too bad(I speak spanish)
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2009, 03:56 PM
    No, your english is fine. Is your link n informational page or a place where it is sold? If it's aselling site, we can't post, but if it's site for information then just copy and paste the link to your message. A good and stable Vitamin C source can help assist many forms of skin lightening, among other benefits.

Aug 31, 2009, 04:20 PM
    No, your english is fine. Is your link n informational page or a place where it is sold? If it's aselling site, we can't post, but if it's site for information then just copy and paste the link to your message. A good and stable Vitamin C source can help assist many forms of skin lightening, among other benefits.
    Actually I try to put the link but seems it doesn't work.You can go to long hair care forum and search for Alpha lipoic.Many women report skin glow.So have you take vitamin C?if not,is There something u take with succes?Do you think vit C as supplement may works?Thks you
    So much for all your answers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swiss Glutathione Soap vs. Hype Gluta-C - Which is better? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried the Swiss Glutathione soap and the Hype Gluta-C? Which was more effective? Thanks!

Does theswisscare.com l-glutathione soap works? [ 2 Answers ]

Does it works for any skin type? If you have used this product or have an opinion about it please let me know your results and what are your thoughts towards the product. Thanks!

Papya soap vs glutathione soap [ 3 Answers ]

Which one works better?

View more questions Search