Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silentnighttin Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 02:18 AM
    Monobenzone cream
    :) Hi! Does anyone know where to safe buy 30% mono cream? I've found some website who offer it but I wasn't sure it's reliable, so if any of you know and have bought from them tell me:)
    CELINA Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Apr 30, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by silentnighttin
    :) Hi! Does anyone know where to safe buy 30% mono cream? I've found some website who offer it but i wasn't sure it's reliable, so if any of you know and have bought from them tell me:)
    On Depig.forumup.com I saw a few sources.
    I contacted the Pharmacy that was provided on here, but was told a written prescription would need to be faxed, and would be verified by phone, which scared me.
    So I'm down to one or 2 possible source, depig.com, if it doesn't accept my order, I think I have no other option than to use Benzylarbutin alone.
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Apr 30, 2008, 04:30 PM
    How about ElegantNutri.com? Click on Cosmetic Raw Materials and you'll find alpha arbutin, kojic acid, pearl powder, monobenzone etc. You can order at any size you desire. They seem reliable to me. If you check their contact info, they give a complete address, telephone number, fax & their email.
    Notsosnowwhite Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2008, 12:34 PM
    Hey SugarBlush, have you noticed that their mono contains heavy metals! Sounds kind of freaky. Or is that perfectly natural for monobenzone?
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 01:16 PM
    Don't trust chinese dealers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone cream/powder [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the UK, does anyone know where I can get this powder from? It seems to be almost impossible to find Any information would be great. Thanks, Jojo

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Cream allergies? A New Cream [ 1 Answers ]

İ have just found out about this cream:Biotherm Multi Recharge.. İt claims that you will have a perfect shining skin and that it will be 83% more shiny than before. The ingredients also have caught my attention. İt is made up of Gınseng, Vitamin E, and the rest amount consists of Thermal water... İ...

View more questions Search