Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yan1979 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2008, 09:43 AM
    How to get rid of dirty marks on matt paint
    Well the title says it all! How do you get rid of stains on matt paint? I've tried a damp cloth and soapy water but this doesn't work:mad:
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Mar 12, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Have you tried Mr. clean magic erasers. Make sure you rinse after .
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 12, 2008, 10:52 AM
    What made the stains? Different solvents will remove different stains... and the paint if your not careful.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2008, 11:23 PM
    Do you know what kind of stains they are? If so, please let us know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid of dark marks [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All. When I was small I had sores on my legs, thighs and arms. Now I can't wear shorts or vests. The marks look really bad, quite a lot and I'm very light in complection. I've used Bio oil in the last 3 yrs, no improvement. Is there any other cream I can use, that is safe?

How to get rid off pimple marks ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All How can I get rid off pimple marks?? Can any one help me out?? How to avoid pimples?? I get pimples on cheeks ,how to stop it? Please if any one knows about it help me out? / THANKS

How to get rid of pimple marks? [ 1 Answers ]

I have so many dark pimple marks and scars on my face. For this I have undergone glycolic acid and salysic acid peels, but still have many marks.. how can I get rid of these marks as soon as possible? Its already been so long , I have suffered a lot, have lost confidence and I am mostly in...

Stretch marks, how do I get rid of it? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone please tell me how to get rid of stretch marks? Is there a laser treatment or cream that I can use?

Please help me to get rid of my pimple marks! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pimple marks on my face (more on the cheeks) and I want to get rid of them because it makes my face look ugly so much!! Can anyone suggest how to clear it on my face?? Hope someone can answer it!! I will be very happy if someone can answer my question!! Thank you very much!! Hope someone...

View more questions Search