Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryne0500245 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 03:35 AM
    What brand of glutathione is more effective?
    Give me some advice on what glutathione brand should I take which is effective but not so expensive. I'm 18 yrs old and with dark complexion.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Glutathione supplements or pills will not make your skin lighter. It is however the most prevalent antioxidant in the skin and will combat the ill effects from the sun from both UVA and UVB rays. If you don't believe me, check with your doctor or dermatologist.

If you have skin pigmentation conditions, try using topical bleaching creams that contain ingredients such as kojic acid, hydroquinone, tretinoin, mulberry or nicotinic acid.
    chaiko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 10:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ryne0500245
    give me some advice on what glutathione brand should i take which is effective but not so expensive. im 18 yrs old and with dark complexion.
    Is met tathion effective

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Effective is 55H+ [ 14 Answers ]

Hello Evryone, I purchased the 55h+ body milk. I want to know how effective it is in skin lightening? Do I have to mix it with anythg before it bcomes strong? If yes what is the best thg to mix it wit for me to achieve the skin lightening I want. THANKS!!

Changing of brand of glutathione [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm using met tathione,a brand of glutathione. I'm using it for almost 3 months but I don't see any result if I change the brand of glutathione will I be back to zero? Answer my question cause l'm kind of confuse!tnx:)

Do I have a right to an effective defense [ 2 Answers ]

I want to fire my public defender in hopes of being appointed a better defense attorney. D Do you think this is the way to get more effective representation for free ?

Is this effective? [ 4 Answers ]

:p hello, I have darker skin on my face due to excessive sun damage and now I am wondering how I can get rid of this:( , I have currently been using a cream called "Superfade Original" and it seemed to work as my forehead as shown some improvement. All I want to know is, is this cream...

View more questions Search