Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sundried Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 01:34 AM
    Skin lightening cream
    Hi brownsugar,, just would like to know the name of those creams that contain 4-5% of hydroquinone,, if you know of any other creams let us know because I know skin lightening is becoming a kind of craze ere,, in pakistan.u mix fair and lovely,stillmans,arche and 2 capsules of vitamin e,, this is totally bull you waste your money by buying all these different products,like most people I like to try sumting once but it did nothing 4me.. jus made me look like the bottom of a chip pan,, I'm not dark but its just that the exposed parts of my body are darker than the rest ,like my face,neck ,hands and feet.I don't like that I want it all even and I know there are a lot of people like me,n they need help too I guess a lot of people are embarrassed to ask for help ,so ere goes one mans quest can turn out to be many ppls,, enuf of doing your heads in, bk to serious biz,, if anyone has tried a cream which really works and doesn't take yrs, then share it with uz,, many thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2007, 01:50 AM
    Hi, sundried! I just wanted to let you know that this place doesn't operate like a chatroom. If you can find the original post that brownsugar posted and then respond to that person by answering their question, then they will be much more likely to notice what you have posted above.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening cream? [ 6 Answers ]

You said that if I use skin lightening for 3 months the effect will be permanent. My question is what type of skin lightening cream is that. I need a name.

Does dermaline skin lightening cream work? [ 4 Answers ]

Does dermaline work? Cause I saw this product in the store and it says that it will make your skin lighter but I don't know if it works Please help me

Skin lightening cream [ 1 Answers ]

I am brown skin and suffer from dark blemishes due to breakout of spots. Is there any cream that actually works (hydroquione free) to lighten the dark marks left from spots.

View more questions Search