Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PINKFASCINATION Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2009, 09:49 PM

Hi. Took the pills for 6 weeks then ran out for 2 weeks. Now back on the pills. You must take for 6 months to see a major difference I . Now I have an all over glow and the undertones are more pronounced and lighter. It works
    ladydanielle Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 02:10 PM
    Are you serious? $500 and 18 pills a day to brighten skin? Nothing drastic :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that's hilarious. Why don't u just go buy a 6 dollar bottle of fair and white gel. It'll do the same thing,and faster. You guys are funny paying all that.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2009, 12:47 PM
    What are the ingredients in the pills that makes them work? I don't think I would buy 18 pills for $500. But, knowing the ingredients and how they are prepared would be a good idea I think.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Aug 1, 2009, 07:18 PM
    I agree, please keep us updated Im willing to spend the money only if it actually works. When you spend that amount you really want to see that it has worked for someone.
    PINKFASCINATION Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2009, 07:21 PM

Its 18 pills a day as my personal suggestion of the consultant for me personally. It may not be that for someone else. I am exfoliating 3xweek with their soap. I finally got my pills and am back on the 18 a day. And for the record it's $228 for a six week supply and these pills are 100 herbal and worth it because HQ kills skin cells and causes an array of health problems. My face is getting a lot brighter and my all-over glow is back. My stretch marks have faded too. L'MAJ is not for the faint of heart, poor, or those who want quick results. You must be very patient and have a good healthy diet and not consume a lot of alcohol or you are wasting your money!!

Questions-You also said to use sunblock... What kind do you recommend? 50+ spray
    I was also told to exfoliate 3x a week to remove dead skin. Were you told to do the same? Yes
    if so what brand of full body exfoliant are you using. I was told to use the L'MAJ scrub sponge they sent me with the soap inside it.

Aug 3, 2009, 05:03 AM
    So you have received another shipment which should last you 6 weeks? Please keep us updated often. I guess the $200+ sounds a lot better for 6 weeks than having to pay the $500 at once.
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2009, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    So you have recieved another shipment which should last you 6 weeks? please keep us updated often. I guess the $200+ sounds alot better for 6 weeks than having to pay the $500 at once.
    I agree. My question is do you think Lil' Kim really lightened her complexion using the L'Maj vitapack? Keep us updated Pinkfascination with your lightening progress and please post photos... I'm so curious

Aug 3, 2009, 07:49 PM

I hope this is the thing that works
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2009, 01:35 PM
    Well, I guess we all know now that L'Maj doesn't work and that most likely PINKFASCINATION was only lying about the results after all. She never could post her progress or even answer my pms... oh well the search continues.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2009, 06:51 AM

Yeah I agree with you golden, my friend ordered that CRAP from l'mage only thing it did was:
    1.) lighten her pocket
    2.) ligthen her stomach by giving her constant diarrehea

Its complete nonsense people that does NOT WORK.

I'm going back to HQ for the time being only thing that tones me nicely.
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2009, 12:32 PM
    Yeah you were right about that L'maj. I'm not interested in buying an expensive laxative :o
    You said you used sepiwhite before and it lightened your legs yellow, was it the fair&flawless product or another product?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2009, 12:18 AM

I bought the powder and mixed it myself, maybe that was my biggest mistake lol
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2009, 06:07 PM
    Well it will take practice along with trial and error, as we are not chemists. But, we have a head start knowing what exactly works and what doesn't.
    zydeco777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 06:38 PM
    http://www.ghthealth.com/

See the web link above. I ordered this from my chiropractor many years ago, to help with hair growth. I mixed it in with Sunny D California style. Weeks later, my mother thought I was bleaching myself. My face and legs had the same yellow tone like when I was a child. I was also taking the oxygenated elements at the same time. It may have been these vitamins coupled with the Sunny D that caused my skin to become extremely and noticeably lighter. The company is Global Health Trax. I certainly hopes this helps you. Keep posting your progress. Thanks.
    zydeco777 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2009, 06:43 PM
    Sorry I forgot to list the products. Silica Plus and Oxygen Elements Plus from Global Health Trax.
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2009, 12:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zydeco777 View Post
    Sorry I forgot to list the products. Silica Plus and Oxygen Elements Plus from Global Health Trax.
    Hey Zydeco, can you post your before and after pics please, or pm them to me?
    preshus Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2009, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cornucopiame View Post
    thanks pinky...now i am using glow2thione wait for one more month i will see if i get results..if so i will tell you it is more economical and i think it works:)
    Have u seen any results yet with the glutathione? Are you suppose to take 500mg to 1000 C?
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 13, 2009, 01:16 PM

Glutathione really works for anyone??
    preshus Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Boy View Post
    Glutathione really works for anyone???
    That's what I want to know??
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:52 PM
    I know pills will not work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No power on hills [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gmc truck with a 350 motor and the problem I am having is while driving on a flat and level road my truck has OK power but when it comes to any size hill it starts to slow down and has no power so can anyone please give me some if on what the problem could be.any info will be helpful

Overheating On Hills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Caravan 3.8L V6 with 117k miles. Always well cared for. All maintenance done on schedule, and recently had cooling system flushed. Since the car was new, I make the same drive from San Diego to Las Vegas every year in the heat of the summer with A/C on and never a problem. For...

The Hills Have Eyes [ 10 Answers ]

I just rented the movie last night so I watched it and I sit their just cringed and my wife sit their jumping and screaming.I never seen a movie in a long long time to make me do this.next to the Excorcist this movie is the scariest movie I have ever seen.Now I understand why they banded it from...

View more questions Search