Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2009, 04:32 PM
    Yeah, I have to take vitamin C liquid capsules along with iron supplements because I have iron deficiancy anema that's hereditary. If I don't, then the iron is ineffective as it needs vitamin C to help aide with absorption. Personally, I think a good vitamin C supplement is good for any skin lightening regimine, along with overall health. And also looking for products that has a good amount of vitamin C amount in them is a plus too. Yeah, I'll check out the long hair care forum that you have mentioned and read up on the Alpha lipoic, thanks.
    onenonlysummy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 05:10 PM
    I've been trying likas papaya skin whitening soap for 2 and a half months and I've got to say its defintely make an improvement at first I didn't notice it but when my mom and my friends started asking me what I've been doing and how has my skin gotten so light I started to take notice.. I had a little scar on my face near my cheek and I can say it is much lighter now and overall my face has a new glow to it.. I will continue to use this soap because it actually does work you just need a little patience.. I used this soap 3 times a day.. once in the morning and then right after I came home from school to take my makeup off which was in the evening and then in the night right after I went to bed but you must moisterize your skin because it dries it out.. other then the drying part this soap is great and it has no horrible sideeffects because its made from natural stuff and I just ordered the swiss glutathoine soap just to see how it works I will be using the swiss soap along with the likas soap and I will update on my results and also when I was using likas soap I noticed a light burning sentation whenever I used it but it went away after a couple of days I didn't think it was anything alarming.. so yes I will defintely recommend the likas papaya soap I ordered it off eBay for 10$ because I didn't feel like going out and finding a oriential store that sold it and the soap lasted me about 2 and half months. And oh yeah I didn't tell anyone I was using the soap so when they told me I was getting lighter I knew it wasn't because I told them I was using a soap that promised it would lighten my skin.. lol I hope I'm not rambling on but yeah if you have anymore question you guys can email me at [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swiss Glutathione Soap vs. Hype Gluta-C - Which is better? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone tried the Swiss Glutathione soap and the Hype Gluta-C? Which was more effective? Thanks!

Does theswisscare.com l-glutathione soap works? [ 2 Answers ]

Does it works for any skin type? If you have used this product or have an opinion about it please let me know your results and what are your thoughts towards the product. Thanks!

Papya soap vs glutathione soap [ 3 Answers ]

Which one works better?

View more questions Search