Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leonardo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2007, 10:31 AM
    How to get fair skin
    Hi Good morning I would like to know how to get fair skin? On the Internet I have seen that you have to use cucumer juice , lemon juice and honey etc but I have used it . It maked my skin turn red every time I go outside and In my home my skin is a little fair please tell me how to get back my fair skin when I was a baby
    passion_4_love123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Hey what's up,
    I think that everyone now a days that has darker skin isn't satisfied with it, and they want to turn lighter, and people who have lighter skin want to turn darker, so it's a bit of a dilemma. But I think I may have the solution for you. Actually I have many, first off drink a lot of milk, another method is to take chick pea flour and mix it with milk and use it as a mask, this really helped my because. If you use cucumber juice, and lemon juice, and honey, and it turns your skin red, then I suggest that you omit the lemon juice, it is an acid and it can cause a reaction thus your skin turning red, and I don't think that honey helps a bit, and cucumber may just work.
    janeedmt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 11:34 PM
    I found this site very helpful for <a href="http://www.howtogetfairskinnaturally.com">how to get fair skin</a> naturally. Hope it helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Born with fair skin [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I was born with pretty fair skin, but now, over the years it is medium dark. I know people say to put lemon and something like a cucumber on your face regularly to get my light skin back, but how long does it take to get all they way back to near-white skin color? Do you need to keep doing the...

I REALLY need to know how long a suntan lasts on fair skin [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have fair skin and about 7 months ago I went to Egypt and got really badly sunburned. It turned into a tan in a couple of weeks and 7 months later, it's still there! I want to know how long it will take to go away because it hasn't seemed to have faded at all and I have kept completely...

Awanshine and skin so fair products [ 10 Answers ]

I have been using awanshine and skin so fair products for about 2 months now and I have not seen any changes to my skin tone. I do not understand how everyone else seems to be getting lighter within a week of usage. Could anyone please let me know of other safe and effective products that...

Tomatoes for fair skin [ 1 Answers ]

Can tomtatoes be used to make skin fair? Are there any beauty tips that can be done with tomatoes? Please reply if you are skin expert

Stretch marks and fair skin, any solutions? [ 2 Answers ]

Due to a major weight gain during pregnancy I have lots of stretch marks on tummy, and thighs. I have tried Mederma and had no real luck. I am wondering if anyone knows if there are laser treatments that fair skin people can use. I asked aa dermatolgist a couple years ago and heard lasers don't...

View more questions Search