Ask
    katlan86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 10:45 AM
    Ask a nurse online for free
    Why does my chest burn when I cough?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 13, 2013, 10:47 AM
    Where is it burning and can you be a little more specific?
    katlan86 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2013, 10:49 AM
    Asthma symptoms
    I am a 26 year old female. In September I had early stage pneumonia and bronchitis. In November I had bronchitis again and, in December, I was diagnosed with asthma. Now when I cough my whole chest has a burning sensation. Is that normal or is there another reason that might happen?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 13, 2013, 12:14 PM
    Probably from coughing too much. It takes a lot of muscles to cough, and it can be very hard on your body. I actually broke a rib once from coughing too hard.

But this is just a guess. That's all we can do online. If you're concerned, you should see a doctor.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 13, 2013, 12:48 PM
    Look to your other thread. That answer awaits you there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 days late & my cycle symptoms are also symptoms of pregnancy... should I be worried? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I were messing around & now I'm two days late. I usually have discharge before my period & right now it appears to be the same. I have my usual symptoms before my cycle but they are also symptoms of pregnancy. Should I be worried & take a pregnancy test or should I wait a little to...

Asthma [ 2 Answers ]

I think my daughter has asthma she says she has a tickly throat wheezing and a cough I have asthma and so did my dad does he have asthma?

Asthma reaction and symptoms [ 2 Answers ]

I had a bad asthma attack yesterday with difficulty breathing and red hot face and ears. I believe I breathed in something that triggered it. Today I have pain under my ribs and lower back when I cough.

How do I help subside mild asthma symptoms without an inhaler? [ 4 Answers ]

I got up from my sitting down position and I tried water, I'm now feeling dizzy

Could I have asthma? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Ever since I was little I've always had trouble getting my breath now and again. Lately, I've had more trouble, and it's almost every day. It's like I try to take a deep breath, and I just can't get it, so I try to yawn, and that doesn't work. Sometimes I'm able to get a good deep breath...

View more questions Search