Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxi83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 09:43 AM
    Sulpha skin reaction
    I have black lips because of sulpha reaction.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lighting - Bio Claire & African Queen MJ Skin Crème [ 7 Answers ]

I started using Bio Claire for 2 months , in the beginning I got lighten like I would say 2 shades. I am Indian, I have light brown - Medium Skin. My skin tone was even and it glowed. I use the Bio Claire all over my body and face. I had started with my body first cause I didn't want my face to...

Skin reaction before period starts [ 0 Answers ]

I have a skin reaction before I start my period, I am on femodene contraceptive pill?

Skin burn or reaction to a skin cream lighthening called (makari) :How to get rid of [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I live in vancouver and back in December went in africa for the fist time after several years ,came back and I couldn't believe how dark I turned because of the sun and I didn't take any sunscreen with me ,conclusion it horrible compared to how light my skin was before then asked one of my...

Rates of chemical reaction:a clock reaction? [ 2 Answers ]

Suppose you were dissolving a metal such as zinc with hydrochloric acid.how would the particle size of the zinc affect the rat eof its dissolution?

Reaction Kinetics: Orders of Reaction. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't mean to be anal about this but I've recently stumbled upon this topic over the holidays and I'm thoroughly interested. What I fail to understand is Order's of Reactions with respect to & . Can someone give me a well concise explanation of this with a good example, say the decomposition...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.