Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOelofse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2011, 12:08 AM
    Skin reaction before period starts
    I have a skin reaction before I start my period, I am on femodene contraceptive pill?

Check out some similar questions!

Skin burn or reaction to a skin cream lighthening called (makari) :How to get rid of [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I live in vancouver and back in December went in africa for the fist time after several years ,came back and I couldn't believe how dark I turned because of the sun and I didn't take any sunscreen with me ,conclusion it horrible compared to how light my skin was before then asked one of my...

Period nine days late then some bleeding starts what's going on is it my period [ 4 Answers ]

It's been nine days since my cycle was due, I woke up this morning and there is some light bleeding. I am feeling confused and wondering what does this mean? Is it my period? If it is, why is it so late? Could it be implantation bleeding?

Why do I always have a period that starts 2 days after sexual intercourse? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there. I have been getting my period exactly 2 days after having had sex with my boyfriend. We've been together 3 years and I don't believe I am pregnant or have an STI. I still have my normal period but if we have sex around it I will always start a new period 2 days later which is so...

I got period delayed what is the name of the pill which starts the period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, The period usually starts within 28-32 days. But it got delayed for more than 10days. I feel very bad whether I am pregnant or not? Can any one give the name of the tablet which we use to take for getting the period? OR what are the types of home test I can undergo? Please guide..

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.