Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    omouala Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 01:18 PM
    Skin disease
    I have skin irritation and blanching , I used LAMISILE which is an nti-fungi treatment , but does not works please help
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 17, 2010, 01:36 PM

Lamisil is an antifungal for toenails and fingernails that are sllightly fungal. I don't think you are using this properly if you are applying it to your skin on any part of your body. What skin disease were you diangnosed with?
    ramuthukuda Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 07:34 PM
    Irritation & blanching - this could be fungal that is correct but there are other causes for similar conditions
    Atopic - "Allergy like" but not exactly alery
    Infection - bacterial, fungal, viral..
    Inflammatory - including atopic
    Traumatic... and many more
    Like as you see there are many causes..
    If it is not responding to antifungal - treatment duration, frequency or method may be not correct or resistant variant is a possibility or simply the diganosis is wrong (have to look for other causes)
    Picture might help in this case. Send a picture with more specific details

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lighting - Bio Claire & African Queen MJ Skin Crème [ 7 Answers ]

I started using Bio Claire for 2 months , in the beginning I got lighten like I would say 2 shades. I am Indian, I have light brown - Medium Skin. My skin tone was even and it glowed. I use the Bio Claire all over my body and face. I had started with my body first cause I didn't want my face to...

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Disease on Skin That Is Near to an Eye, Is There Danger of it Moving Into the Eye? [ 12 Answers ]

If you have a disease on your skin that is near to an eye, is there danger of it moving into the eye? I have suspected skin cancer near to one of my eyes. It's on my nose. Have had it for a number of years. It didn't grow very much for a long time. Now, it's really growing. It's about an...

View more questions Search