Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slapped Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2006, 04:07 PM
    New You skin care
    Has anyone ever tried New You Skin Care products they make an All-Natural Aloe Enzyme Exfoliation that they claim removes dead skin cells rapidly and bring new skin cells to the surface. For the intertested the site is
    http://www.allaloe.com/index.html

I am using other products at the moment but I want to find out if using this (on the body) could speed up the progress... any takers on this one?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 24, 2006, 10:10 PM
    The website looks interesting. If someone has used the products, I'm sure they will share their results with you.
    situphigh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2006, 11:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by slapped
    Has anyone ever tried New You Skin Care products they make an All-Natural Aloe Enzyme Exfoliation that they claim removes dead skin cells rapidly and bring new skin cells to the surface. for the intertested the site is
    http://www.allaloe.com/index.html

I am using other products at the moment but I want to find out if using this (on the body) could speed up the progress....any takers on this one?
    I tried the New You enzyme exfoliations from Lametco a couple of years ago. It worked really well for me. As I smoothed the enzyme cream over my face, the dead skin cells immediately began to slough off in little rolled pieces. As I recall there was a very short window of time in which to do this, but I was able to work it completely over my face and get off a lot of dead skin. I think the instructions said to use 1/2 of one of the individual tubes, and then to repeat the process all over again immediately with the other half. The new skin underneath did not feel irritated at all, and then I cleansed, rinsed, and moisturized as usual. The product is meant to be used once a week. I thought that the only drawback was that it was so expensive. I’d love to find a product like this that works just as well but doesn’t cost so much.[/QUOTE]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin care [ 2 Answers ]

Tell me any home receipes for improving the skin colour... I don want to go for chemicals... suggest me anything that shows improvement in 2 months... thanks in advance

Skin Care [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a sister that for many years I notice that her neck was really dark. I asked her why and to acted liked she was a shamed and I didn't wan't her to feel that way but I wanted to know. She came out and told me that she never really took care of her skin and that it was dirt that was...

Skin Care [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, :confused: Do these fairness products really work? I have oily skin and acne problem. Till now not even one product has been able to solve my problems completely. Is there any product will work for my skin type…? Regards, Lauren

View more questions Search