Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssuresh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 02:56 AM
    Frequent itching between my thigh joints
    It is irritating me so frequently and also pains a lot. Colour of the skin near my private parts is blackish.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2008, 04:55 AM
    Have a doctor look at it. You may simply be allergic to the elastic on your underwear, or it could be something that needs to be treated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frequent Headaches [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having frequent headaches for almost a year now. I went to get glasses over the summer, because I thought that was the cause of them. I now wear my glasses often, but I still get these frequent headaches. I have also noticed my eyesight getting worse. Any logical explanation?

Frequent urniation [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 8 to 10 year old rescue dog who has been with me for 3 months. About 2 1/2weeks ago she started peeing on the floor at night. We have ran a senior chem panel. Checked for diabetic, surgery to look for bladder stones or tumors. Nothing has been found. Pat Lively

Too frequent erection! [ 26 Answers ]

Hi Well I've scoured the internet and I can't find help with my problem. Basially I am 28 years old and find that I get too easily sexually aroused! I'm expecting all the following posts to say that I am lucky but it is actually a real problem. I go swimming a lot now to get used to being around...

Frequent Illnesses [ 3 Answers ]

My 18-year old daughter seems to be getting sick all of the time. Typically this happens right around the time of her menses. In the past year she has had strep throat twice, cat scratch disease, a form of odd conjunctivitis, various upper respiratory infections (viral), and now seems to be...

Frequent infections [ 9 Answers ]

Hello. I am a very worried mom. My son, who is 19 years old was diagnosed with mononucleosis almost 1 year ago. It seems since then, he catches everything that is going around. Presently he is sick with an oral thrush, has had a fever the last few days, although that has now cleared up, and a...

View more questions Search