Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shoona Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Stretch marks
    Hi every one, please if you have any advices on how I could get rid of my stretch marks on my mid calf. I've had them since I was 15yrs though I didn't gain weight dramatically it was only few pounds I put on, and now I weigh 53kg only. Tried many products and creams nothing worked, and lately I tried tanning it faded them a bit but I was wondering if there's any way that I could remove them completely.
    I appreciate the time and effort to help me with this problem.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2007, 02:17 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...rks-29681.html
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...ks-124682.html

This question has been asked many times,try the links maybe the suggestions there might help you.
    shoona Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Thank you so much for sending me the links, I've read them and I'll try some of the methods mentioned and will see how it works
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2007, 03:00 PM
    If any of it works, do let us know:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks [ 8 Answers ]

Is there anyway to get rid of stretch marks? Not really from pregnancy but I reallized when you scratch a lot in one place for a long time you get stretch marks and I want to know how to rid of them.

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I was 12 when I got stretch marks due to gain of wait... can you please suggest me a home remedy for how 2 get rid of dem... because I'm just 13 and can't do laser treatment:( :eek:

Stretch marks:S uh oh [ 5 Answers ]

Umm, do stretch maeks on you're thies go away if you lose weight on them, I'm still young so I'm wondering.

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a big problem of stretch marks on my breasts, I tried lots of techniques, but the stretch marks are still visible. I lately heards about the stem cells therapy, could you please tell me where can we get such treatements? Any available info? Thanks.

Stretch marks [ 7 Answers ]

I have stretch mark on my hips,arms,shoulders,belly,and behind my knees. I was wondering if and one used something to clear them out that has worked before?

View more questions Search