I looked here: Boil Treatment Information
And it basically confimed what I said, maybe not well.
1) Use an antibacterial soap
2) Clean any garment close to your skin in hot water
Pay attention to gym and sweaty clothes. Wash promptly.
3. keep all areas dry. Tinactin foot powder is anti-fungal and will do that.
4. The Betadine is going to do it's job, but you don't have to walk around in it. If there are some local areas that are affected use it as suggested. Let it dry and cover with gauze.
5. Otherwise use it as a surgical prep in the shower.
The anti-bacterial soap such aas Cutecura and keeping the ares dry with Tinactin Powder will be your best shot.
When the boils are active, that's when you have to be aggressive. Leave the betedyne on, cover and make sure the contents of the boils don't spread.
Where are these things?