healthlover's Avatar
    healthlover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#1

Nov 12, 2018, 10:59 AM
    Do rejuvenation treatments really work?
    Do rejuvenation treatments really work? I know they can treat your skin, but can they really make you feel younger? Not sure what to think about the whole idea.
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 53,919, Reputation: 10852

#2

Nov 12, 2018, 12:00 PM
    Don't you FEEL better when you look in the mirror and see healthy skin on YOUR face? Of course you do!

I have had 6 treatments with a laser skin clinic in athlone it didn't work as my hair [ 10 Answers ]

I have had 6 treatments with a laser skin clinic in athlone it didn't work as my hair still grew. I went back to her and she did a stronger laser without telling me she would have it stronger not even doing a test patch she burnt my skin and I was left with horrible scars. I am v depressed and I am...

Ich treatments and antibiotics? [ 22 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Yes I know, Another fish question. I noticed just now that my fishie Avery has Ich, or at least I'm pretty sure that he does. He's got little sprinkley white thingers on his face, and I looked at pictures and it looks the same. Anyway, I read this article about treating Ich,...

Treatments for Vertigo? [ 1 Answers ]

I believe I am suffering from vertigo in my left ear and would like to know if there are any treatments out there. Also, is there an almost definite way to determine whether I do without going to the dr?

Are there any other treatments for lupus? [ 1 Answers ]

I have Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis. I take Methotrexate pills and Enbrel injections. I also take Darvocet for pain but not always because I take an exercise class and the exercise on a regular basis helps a lot. Sometimes I have bad episodes of pain and stiffness and have to go to the doctor's...