Ask
    yellowsue2525 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Days of sunshine
    What states have the most days of sunshine
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2007, 08:35 PM
    I am not sure which have the most days but Alaska has the longest days of sunshine. I was raised there all my life and from June to late August, it is sunny from 4 in the morning all the way to 2 in the morning, almost 24 hours if you will. What a great summer, huh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

States with the most sunshine [ 12 Answers ]

I have heard that Washington and Michigan are the worst states for sunshine. I would like to see a list of all 50 states that shows which has the most sunshine. Could you get me such a list or tell me where to go to get that list? Our family is dealing with Seasonal Affective Disorder.

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Movie with a planet with no sunshine [ 6 Answers ]

There was a movie I used to watch when I was little, but I think it was made in the 80s. In it, all these school children live on another planet, where the sun never shines. It rains all the time and they have to stand in front of the UV lights everyday. One girl remembers living on Earth...

Need to give 60 days notice, but rent is increasing in thirty days [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented the condo I am in now for over two years. After the initial lease term of one year, I went on a month-to-month basis. I am required to give 60 days notice prior to vacating the property. My landlord notified me at the end of this month (february) that the rent would be...

My Son is my Sunshine, I would like sole parental rights [ 8 Answers ]

I am the proud single mother of a beautiful two year old boy who is my Sunshine. His birth father has little to no involvement in his life by his own choice, and doesn't contribute to my Sons basic needs so I would like him so sign documentation to his terminate his parental rights. My question is...

View more questions Search