Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mwood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Possible questions
    I have an interview this coming Friday for the position of Help Desk, just wondering what questions do you think will be asked by the interviewer..
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2007, 06:08 PM
    I have seen this question posted at least three times previously. Is this on some exam?
    Please see the following thread where you will find answers others have given to your question. No sense in repeating.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=1413554
    Bestsinger101 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2007, 11:31 AM
    I looked at link but this is what comes up...

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 11, 2007, 11:36 AM
    I think he might ask which one is the keyboard and which one is the mouse. Seriously I remember you asking this and now can't find it either.

It depends what your help desk is helping people with...
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Jun 11, 2007, 11:58 AM
    There's some great stuff in the posts NeedKarma gave you.

One thing I would have to add is that it's not at all uncommon for an interviewer to ask you questions that he/she knows you can't answer or to challenge an answer you just gave. (I've done that several times interviewing people) They not doing it to see you squirm, fun as that may be, they're trying to see how well you respond to pressure. If you don't know the answer it's better to say I don't know, or better yet, I don't know but I know where I can find it than to try to BS your way out of it. When you're on the job if you don't know the answer chances are someone else on your team does... they're your best resource and your communication with them is critical. Product manuals (ugh) and googling are other obvious ways.

Try to relax and Good luck!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2007, 01:23 PM
    You can type in the help desk browser "interview questions+help desk+ and the page pops up.
    BBeepTX Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 11:49 PM
    1. Can you clearly speak English?
    2. Can you clearly speak & understand English?
    3. Can you clearly speak, Understand and Read English?
    4. Can you follow English computer troubleshooting menus?
    5. Do you have a sense of Humor?
    6. etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

5 Questions [ 4 Answers ]

The first question is about a song I believe is from Johnny English. They say "Your Unbelievable" a lot. The next one is a rock song. The Lyrics are "Headstrong we'll take you on, we're not afraid of anyone" The next question is a rap song. It goes "Let me put your arms around your waist,...

Three questions... [ 6 Answers ]

I've read through just about every question posted trying to find information on Daschund pregnancies. What I've found is not any help at all! The reason being is that we have only had our dog for just about a month now. We got her through some people who had picked up the abandoned dogs... the...

View more questions Search