Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darleen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2005, 06:45 PM
    Tennessee
    We are planning a trip to Tennessee. Our three tentative travel points are: Gatlinburg, Knoxville and Nasville. Can you please tell me how long it is to drive from Gatlinburg to Knoxville and then from Knoxville to Nasville. Thank you very much. Darleen
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Jun 1, 2005, 06:50 PM
    Chart:
    www.hm-usa.com/distance/tn.html

HANK :)
    tsmontgomery Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Hi, I'm a Knoxvillian and a former truck driver. I can tell you that it will take about an hour and a half from Gatlinburg to Knoxville and about three hours from Knoxville to Nashville. Have fun and be safe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evicting an adult child in Tennessee [ 23 Answers ]

My son in 20 years old. He came home from college after getting kicked out for a GPA of under 1.0. He asked to come home for "3 weeks". This was May 4, 2006. The only room I had was my garage. I didn't want to make things too comfortable for him. He stays out half of the night drinking and...

Cost of Divorce in Tennessee [ 1 Answers ]

In consideration of my title here, does anyone have a clue what it costs for a mutual D in my state? My wife and I make about the same $... I don't know if that makes any difference. If the D is mutual, do the spouses get to set the terms of belongings and have the say whether allomony is not...

View more questions Search