Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Georgia814 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2005, 05:05 PM
    Leaking Jacuzzi
    My jacuzzi is upstairs in my master suite. I noticed last night that it is leaking (drips) to the ceiling below, which is the dining room.

Can anyone tell me how the repair can be made and how much this may cost me?

Should I call a plumber or one of my area's jacuzzi dealer?
    Flickit Posts: 278, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2005, 06:59 PM
    Call the jacuzzi...
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia814
    My jacuzzi is upstairs in my master suite. I noticed last night that it is leaking (drips) to the ceiling below, which is the dining room.

Can anyone tell me how the repair can be made and how much this may cost me?

Should I call a plumber or one of my area's jacuzzi dealer?
    ... dealer and if you cannot get them to fix it (out of warranty), ask them to recommend at least two plumbers; at least one of which can explain what is wrong, how they intend to fix it, and how much it will cost.
    Georgia814 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 07:16 PM
    Yes, it's long been out of the warranty.

Thanks for the information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jacuzzi motor jammed [ 2 Answers ]

I need some direction on this. I am helping a friend with their jacuzzi. When you turn on the motor it just hums. Is it because the water ports are jammed or plugged? Right now the side is tiled and unable to access and do not want to proceed without a good plan. Any guidance would be most...

Drip through Ceiling; Jacuzzi Above [ 1 Answers ]

My jacuzzi is upstairs in my master suite. I noticed last night that it is leaking (drips) to the ceiling below, which is the dining room. Can anyone tell me how the repair can be made and how much this may cost me? The former owner didn't install a "trap door"; however, it seems as though the...

Leaking jacuzzi Tub Drain [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 4 yr old jacuzzi tub. It appears to be leaking around the rim where the pvc pipe connects to the drain on the tub. It is leaking into my furnace room, and I can see and kind of get to the drain. I was going to caulk around the rim where the pipe connects to the tub. I was wondering of...

Leaking [ 4 Answers ]

We had been hearing running water near our kitchen sink, and the water meter dial had been turning constantly. The water bill jumped from fifty to eighty dollars.We called in a plumber who said we have a leak. He put nitrogen and helium into the pipes,so he would be able to hear exactly were the...

Fiberglass Jacuzzi Tub Drain Leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have a drain leak on my fiberglass jacuzzi tub. I have removed the metal drain from the tub and cleaned it, cleaned the rubber washer on top of the PVC drain pipe, and applied a new coat of plumbers putty to the metal drain before reinstalling it. I still have a small leak coming from where the...

View more questions Search