Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ME3MST Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Best friends
    I am going to sixth grade and I would like to meet a new best friend.what do I do?
    ME3MST Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 06:22 AM
    You could do a quiz about what you like and give it to some girls and whoever scored the highest can be your new best friend.
    Tootruetooblue Posts: 61, Reputation: 17

Jun 14, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Honey, this is something that will just happen. You will meet a lot of people and you will hit it off with some and not with others. Maybe plan to have a pizza party after school starts and invite the other girls who are in your class. Or wait a week or two into the school year, and invite the girls you think you would like the most over for a sleepover party, or a party to make something cool - scrap books to keep their junior high pictures in, or something like that (jewelry or whatever). You will probably get invited to things they have, and you will get to know each other. Who will become your best friend will just happen - you will find you like hanging out, so you will. Don't worry - the other kids are all looking for friends, too.
    steffy_bear Posts: 47, Reputation: -2

Jun 19, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Go up to people and just talk to them. The more outgoing you are the more friends you will make.
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 09:09 PM
    Just don't force it.. the best things happen when you least expect them to... it will happen eventually,your still young
    lifeshard123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 09:12 PM
    It will just happen as long as you are social. Don't be the quiet one in the back. But don't be too loud if you know what I mean
    900295 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 10:18 PM
    I just finished 6th. You will go through a lot of new friends. You might not find a best friend in 6th, but friends come and go. Take your time and you will find someone. Don't try to seem desperate when it comes to wanting everyone to like you. Be yourself and if you don't have one by 6th grade don't worry about it you have many more years
    Lolitah_xx Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Just be careful who you trust because not everyone has good intentions
    deronette97 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Sep 25, 2008, 02:04 PM

u should try to find someone that's like you. They would be your friend. You could probably have other friends to just try acting like your in your 5th grade class and you'll have lots of friends.=)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She is always with friends [ 2 Answers ]

I am going out with this girl who is perfect in my eyes. I think she is too perfect. I just can't talk too her. Plus she is always with her friends and I don't know them. She never answers her phone too.. I know I am going to get dumped soon though..

Just Friends? [ 15 Answers ]

OK, I met this guy eric at work... for the longest time we were just acquaintances... and over time, not really sure how it happened but we became friends. He is 35, married with an 8 year old son. I am 25, single. Eric is a great guy and I really like him... JUST AS A FRIEND. Well, we've been...

Friends? [ 41 Answers ]

Okay, so many of you know me already, and I really would like some input here. I have a friend who I ride to school with every day (100 miles round trip), we carpool. Well, she can be quite overbearing at times and I have noticed that she is a bit of a control freak. Such as, I CANNOT drive...

View more questions Search